Amicus Design Support Services has knowledgeable surveying personnel with the ability to quickly and accurately document existing conditions. We provide services for commercial clients for retail fit-outs, office spaces, universities, and healthcare as well as for residential clients.
Our employees are experienced with producing complete survey drawings that show the floor plan, as well structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing data the architect needs to confidently design within an existing space. Our surveyors create drawings using the latest laser measuring technology in combination with CAD/BIM equipped, high-end laptops. This ensures an accurate collection of data in a cost effective manor while minimizing errors and time on-site.
Our clients recognize our survey services as:
As Built Conditions Documentation (ABCs) customized deliverables include:
Reflected Ceiling Plans
A CD/DVD with a Digital Record
We provide timely, accurate data providing a solid foundation for successful projects.
Amicus DSS provides these services on a national basis in addition to Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Complete floorplans including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing elements fully dimensioned and photographed
- Reflected ceiling plans including all existing lighting, mechanical diffusers and return air grills, structure, obstructions, and existing ceiling type/ grid
- Exterior and interior elevations showing wall heights, penetrations and elements. This includes toilet rooms and existing fitting rooms with all accessories measured for ADA compliance
- Storefront, exterior wall, general wall, and demising wall sections where applicable
- All drawings produced to your CAD/BIM standards including layering, blocks, families, and elements which are transferred electronically as well as with a CD/DVD for your records when complete